Saturday, December 17, 2005

Merry Little Christmas

Another week to Christmas.
I don't really have that Christmas mood this year for no reason. Despite of the pretty decoration in shopping malls (especially MV Megamall), and nicely wrapped christmas gifts selling everywhere, none of the people around me is actually in the mood to plan for their Christmas.
While I was in the office this morning, I realised I haven't sent out any greeting cards to my clients yet. I found out that I was only given 5 pieces of cards, how pathetic! In that case, I have to "super" selective when sending out these cards. I decided to pick the top 5 clients who: give me the most revenue + most friendly + easiest to deal with! I wonder except these work-related-christmas-card, any of the people around me still send out the "real" (exclude e-card) Christmas cards. At least, I have stopped sending them quite long ago, and did not receive any too!
Some friends will be away for holiday during Christmas long weekend, some will be going to church on the Christmas eve, some are deciding where to have the Christmas eve dinner. Any good suggestion for Christmas dinner?

No comments: