Saturday, December 17, 2005

New Look!

Yes, I'm finally back! Finally I start writing and try my best to keep this blog active and as updated as possible. In conjunction with Christmas, I have also changed the template that I've been using. I have selected something I initially thought is suitable for Christmas, but I guess I'm wrong, the colour looks quite ... ...just not "me"!
Haven't been staying at home on a Saturday afternoon for quite some time. If you know me, I will definitely at the gym every Saturday after work. Since I can't stay for my favourite last class this weekend, due to a dinner to go, I choose not to go at all! Thanks to the good weather out there, I enjoy staying at home, with the cool breeze, and after rain smell, I'm happily blogging with the Madonna latest album - confessions on a dance floor playing!
Stay tune for more of my recent updates!

No comments: