Monday, October 29, 2007

The Awful Orange Night

Sat morning:

After the breakfast with mum and sis, my sis and I went to Bangsar to start my mission of the day - to hunt for a ORANGE dinner dress! It's for my company annual dinner on saturday night! In other words, I have less than a day to hunt for my dress. Thanks to the colleague who came out with this BRILLIANT idea to have orange as our team's theme colour.
I finally found a orange and black tube dress, it looks a bit casual though, but cant be bothered. But i swear I wont wear this dress after the dinner. It's really to buy for the sake of buying it.
Luckily, I got another pair of lovely white heels to go with it as well. which I like it quite a lot.

Sat afternoon:
playing with little sean. busy searching for accessories to go with my dress. had 1 and a half donuts as lunch.

DINNER TIME:
A few points could summarise the night.
1. Orange looks awful
2. Boring night
3. Boring people
4. Boring me

wanted to post some pics, but couldn't find any nice ones to post. Since I'm the only one who bring camera, do not have backup pictures elsewhere.
If I've decided to share some of the awful pictures, I'll post up some here... hehehe...

No comments: