Saturday, May 14, 2005

BIG Joke!

I went out on the Tuesday night. This is very unusual as I hardly go out on a weekday night. But there is a friend down in town for some training courses. Thus, all of us decided to have a ice cream cum catch up session at Baskin Robbins USJ. My eyes nearly popped out when I know the venue to meet up! Thank you Julean, for coming all the way to pick me up, if not I would have stayed at home instead of driving there by myself.(though I guess u have no choice :P)
Guess what? Although everyone except me has a cool camera phone, or even pocket pc...... there was a serious miscommunication among us!!! We left out the friend who is down in town, and none of us call to confirm tonight's meeting with him!!!! Gosh!! He stays in Shah Alam, and no one has any idea where is the place.
It was really a BIG JOKE! After passing the phones around, talked to the friend ho refuse to take a cab to come to USJ, we decided to make it as a casual catch up session among us. As it has been a while since we last met, it was a good one. After Baskin Robbins, we head down to another HORRIBLE Hong Kong style "cha chan teng" to continue. The service, environment and the drinks were bad, but we did have a good time.
I think that was a night worth to sacrifice some sleep and meet up with these sweet friends.

No comments: