Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm back!

Finally I get to update my blog! This round it has nothing to do with my laziness. It was due to the bloody virus I got from my MSN messenger! The bloody virus made me could not log into any of the page which require me to access with a password. So you can imagine how I live through the days without checking my mails, updating my blogs and going into my friendster. Anyway, it’s all gone now! *Thanks to this kind friend of mine to spare your precious time to fix it for me :) *

Here goes my statistic sheet to summarise my recent life:

1. Days since last update my blog: countless
2. Days at my new job: 30 days (time flies!)

3. Proposals done: 8 (so not productive)
4. Media order received: 0 (yes, it’s a big fat zero!! No business in yet)
5. Nasty person met at work: 0 (lucky me)
6. Nice person met at work: all my colleagues and some media people from the agency
7. Product launching attended: 3 (the most interesting one would be the BMW launch. A good eye opener and bumped into an old friend that almost lost touch!)

8. Shopping trips done: 2
9. Items purchased in the recent trip: 1 (yes! I really NEED a mascara!)

10. Social life: …… (if I could quantify my social life, I would put ZERO)
11. Pheromone produced: 0
12. Pheromone level: negative level (it does explain the big fat zero under my social life column right?)

It does not look like an interesting statistic sheet at all. But it does reflect my recent days. Erm, look forward to more interesting days ahead!

No comments: