Saturday, May 07, 2005

Longing for Vacation!!!


I'm longing for a vacation. Not necessary a long vacation that I have to take a flight to get there. Even a near destination will do. It has been long since my last holiday. It was last year March when I went to Singapore with my family. But that wasn’t really what I would call as “vacation”. So even the trip before was the one I went to Gold Coast with the girls. It was a good one! I miss the beaches, sun, and the bikinis!!
My sis is going to Tioman next week. Huoy is going to Redang next week. My colleague is going to Hong Kong next week. I’m going to work as usual next week. A short check list came cross my mind when I think of planning for MY next holiday:
1. sufficient cash (do not need much for an island trip)
2. few days leave (not a problem after my 3-month probation)
3. good company (this is probably the most difficult part)
When will be my next holiday??!!

No comments: