Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I am the most gorgeous one!

Yesterday I went for a swim at the gym with my colleague. It was the first time to wear my bikini in Malaysia since I came back from Sydney. Even though, I could see my tummy clearly when I had my bikini on, but I didn't uncomfortable at all. After all, I like my body!! (It's not sour grape... I really mean it!)
Before heading to the pool side, my colleague and I stood in front of the full length mirror checking ourselves. "Look at my thighs man, they are SOO big!!" said my collegue. Yeah, you all shall meet her, she has the so called ideal body, small waist, small thighs.... overall, GOOD body that can afford to wear super mini skirt to work, pair with killer high heels!
I asked:" so, what are mine?". "No, look at this, when I wear swim suit really can see my thighs are so big!!"
"Alright, you have the biggest tighs in the world! Let's go to swim with the most gorgeous girl with small thighs next to you now."

1 comment:

candysquare said...

hahahaha...this is so funny...is tat the gal who always cant finish the food in her plate?? keke..u make me laugh..