Sunday, June 05, 2005

Recap of the days, weeks, months...

Finally, I managed to get rid of the lazy bugs in my body, and updating my blog here..... hehehe... so it wasn't my fault for not updating the blog, but the bugs in my body.

Part 1

Recently life has changed a little ever since I joined this company. The thought of "it's a another routine day at work.. sigh..." no longer appear when I get up in the morning. The job is getting more interesting, at the same time more challenging, and stressful too! But the thing is I enjoy this job more than the previous one. There is still yet so much to learn.
Last Thursday I went for an appointment with my manager. This is the first time I went out with him ever since I started going out on my own. Before the appointment, I was told that I have to do the presentation later. I was kinda nervous, as I never done any with the presence of my manager in front clients. I guess that was considered an assessment before my confirmation. Luckily, everything went well, my manager was kind enough to answer most of the questions from clients. No comment from him after the appointment.... I wonder what does he think of my performance....
Part 2
Apart from the job function which is quite interesting, I like my colleagues too! They are cool, and fun to hang out with... Ever since I joined, we had countless of after work (or during work?) yum cha sessions, 1 Friday night dinner, 1 Friday night happy hour, 1 Friday night clubbing session, a lot of shopping trips...... isn't it sound fabulous?!
Part 3
Yeah, I have been working out very hard at the gym. But just that I didn't see myself losing weight though... I wonder why???????? That day I went for dinner with a friend after the movie. We were at Bangsar Telawi having this, supposedly very famous (to judge from the crowd) Nasi Daun Pisang. After the dinner, my friend looked at my plate, and had that funny expression on his face. " Honestly, as a girl, you can really eat a lot!! I don't think some guys can finish that portion of rice too!!" Obvoiusly, that isn't a compliment to tell you that you actually good in appreciating food. To try to comfort me, he said again:" it's oklah, you go work out at the gym what!" So, I guess now I know why I have not been losing much weight......
But when looking at all the yummy food out there, how can I resist??!!

2 comments:

candysquare said...

i feel jealous the part that u have cool colleagues! ok i hav to tell my colleauges to be cool as urs too..

shErmInE said...

glad to hear that you are having great time with your colleauges!

Girl, you have a very nice body shape, k? i am very envious of ur S shape..