Sunday, June 12, 2005

Work . Movie . Food . Gym

Work
This week has been quite a lazy week, since work is pretty slow. While we were waiting for the next publication of magazine, everyone at work seemed to work at a slower pace. We had a internal meeting yesterday. Finally, manager made some remarks on our performance so far. "You guys have to work harder, especially those who are still under probation". Sigh, more pressure……But I am glad that he did give some comment to our performance so far. It will be useful as some guidance to go further.

Movie
I went to watch Mr & Mrs Smith on last Thursday. Emm… maybe I was too tired for a after-work movie, I was a bit sleepy towards the end of the movie. I would say only ok for this movie. The story is actually quite boring, but at least you get to check out the sexy looking Angelina Jolie and yummy looking Brad Pitt! But compared to the previous movie I went, The Interpreter, that is definitely a recommended movie to watch.

FOOD!!
I wonder if I am ageing. After a night out, I feel very tired today. Yesterday after work, I went for duck rice with another 2 friends at paramount. Again, I finished that big plate of rice and a lot of duck meat!! We went to SS2 after that, and I had a yam milk shake with a scope of yam ice cream on top. Yeah, that was the time, I just craved for fattening food! After we left the place, I decided to try my luck, and checked out the traffic at MV. Surprisingly, it was pretty good and I managed to get a nice spot to park my car too! Haha! Timing was just nice for my body combat class. Hopefully, I burn the half of the duck rice that I ate previously.

Gym
After that, when my friend heard about this, she told me I’m a bit psycho. Emm…do I? I think I just feel good to sweat it out, and less guilty to eat so much. Moreover, I don't force myself to workout merely to lose weight. I just enjoy working out at the gym!

No comments: