Sunday, January 16, 2005

"He is just not that into you"

I was flipping through this book named"He is just not that into you"this afternoon when I was at Times Bookstore. Normally, this kind of book is just not my cup of tea, but something attract my attention on the book cover : "Sex & The City relationship consultant - Greg something". Yes, those are the magic words that made me opened up the book and started reading it.
Greg says we are all dating the same men. That's why whatever in the book are applicable to all men.
Chapter 1:
"he is just not that into you, if he is not asking you out"
"
he is probably in the midst of busy work, he is probably too shy to call, he is probably does not want to mess up our friendship.....", all these are only excuses to tell you that - He is not that into you.

Chapter 2:
"he is not that into you, if he is not calling you"

Chapter 3:
"he is not that into you, if he is not dating you"

Chapter 4:
"he is not that into you, if he only call you when he is drunk"

Chapter 5:
"he is not that into you, if he is not having sex with you"

There are still whole long list reasons to go.... I have no idea how true are these to reflect on our Malaysian men. But I guess at the end of the day, men are men, regardless of their nationality, skin colour and education level.
From a woman's perspective, I will always ask a guy out, even I'm not into him; I will call up a guy and talk for an hour, even I'm not into him. But I would neither date nor have sex with a guy that I'm not into him at all. I called a guy on the night I got drunk, I wasn't into him, but definitely he is someone special than the others to me.
What do you all think , especially guys?

No comments: