Thursday, January 27, 2005

In the state of anti-social

When I got up this morning, I feel sick. Today suppose to be a day that I look forward to coming to work. Before I left the office yesterday, they said we will get to know how much bonus and increment we will be getting this year - and it suppose to be a good one! But somehow, I just feel indifferent with 1 or 2 mths bonus( If I ever get so much!) Something is lacking in this job - job satisfaction.
Maybe I'm pmsing + feeling sick (sorethroat & headache) + a little bit grumpy due to lack of sleep. I'm sitting in front of my desk, pretending I'm working hard, in fact, I'm blogging. A bit anti-social since I came in, feel too bored to talk to any of the boring colleagues here. (Am I very mean?) I think I did the same thing when I was at the gym yesterday. I pretended I didn't see those familiar faces and be anti-social to sit at one corner to read newspapers. I stepped into the studio once the body step class started, when the class ended, I go straight into changing room to bathe. I'm so anti-social! I can't believe that I pretended I didn't my friend when I was on my way out from the gym. I think I saw the confused look on my friend's face when he saw me just walked past as if I don't know him.
Maybe another gym class is needed, preferably bodyjam class to uplift my spirit. Or maybe a glass of Chadonnay will do (since it does help Bridget huh)?

No comments: