Friday, April 01, 2005

Bye Bye~~

This gonna be the last time I blog on my workstation in this office. it is now close to 8pm. I'm probably the last one who leave the office today. Maybe quite a short notice was given, most people only know that I'm leaving in this week. No major farewell, and it is the way thayt I like.
Colleagues say goodbye to me and wish me all the best in my future undertakings.
Had a long talk with my manager before she left just now, most of it about the current issues in our company. Before she left, she told me:" all the best to you, and one last word to you: not to be too trusting in your future job". I asked if she thinks I'm like that. She said no, but she thinks that I'm still very innocent. Just few words, but left me with lots of thoughts....
I did my best in handover, and hope I make it a smooth transition. It has been a great learning & working experience in this company.Despite of all the complaints & grieavances, I did learn a lot from my superiors and colleagues.
Coming to the end of my service in this company, I wish every of my colleagues all the best.
I look forward to opening another new chapter in my life soon.

No comments: