Friday, April 01, 2005

Going to saÿ Bye

I was in the office till quite late today. I wasn’t in the hurry to leave as usual, reason being is because I still have plenty to do, and I know this is my second last day in the office.

I was quite eager to leave this place and couldn’t wait to go to a new environment during days before yesterday. However, I feel slightly different in these 2 days. I start to slow down my pace while walking along the corridor, take a longer time at the pantry while making my morning coffee, and take a few more glances at my room before leaving the office. Even this evening when I was walking out from the gym that is just further down from my office, I felt different. It is a mixture of feeling that I can’t put it down in words.

Yesterday I had a good lunch with another 3 colleagues at Inagiku Japanese Restaurant. It was treated as a farewell lunch for me. When it comes to food, I just can’t help but to write a little bit more on it. When looking at the lunch menu, I was not too impressed. Maybe it was because very little description given on the menu. All the Japanese names just do not help much to decide what to order. Finally, each of us ordered a different set lunch. The sashimi and sushi set lunch that I had is…… YUMMY!! The sashimi are so fresh and sliced in right thickness. I always enjoy eating fish roe sushi, and they served one of the best that I have tried so far. I like their food presentation with food served in those pretty and delicate Japanese plates with different sizes. With the full stomach, I felt very happy, but a little lazy… :”)

I hope tomorrow will be a good day - Handover to be done smoothly and no hard feeling from anyone. :)

p/s: Thought I could have write a more interesting and detailed blog. But I'm just too sleepy.... good night everyone, sweet dream. :)

No comments: