Wednesday, April 06, 2005

mAgaZiNeS... MaGazInEs... maGAzINeS...

Just a quick recap of what happened in the past few days.

Sun:

Had a great time went to the musical –The Sound of Music at Istana Budaya. The musical was incredible! This is only my second time to go for a musical play in Malaysia. Compared to the previous musical, Saturday Night Fever that I went to, I would personally prefer this one. For more details, you may check out Felicia’s blog! Basically, my day ended pretty early on that day. It is a very unusual thing that I would iron my clothes and get everything ready the night before a working day. But the next day isn’t another ordinary day, but my FIRST day at my new work place!

Mon:

Woke up around 7:15am. Left the house at 7:50a.m, and I reached the office at 8:30!! OMG, this is so early! I only start work at 9! After I met up with my manager, few of my colleagues invited me to go for breakfast with them. Since, I already had my breakfast, I just went there to have a drink, and started chit-chatting with them. As what I expected, my first day at work was boring……My manager gave me a few of the magazines to let me read through. So basically, I spent my whole day sitting there to read magazines.

Tues:

Again I arrived the office slightly past 830, went for breakfast with my colleagues after that. Most of my colleagues started packing and gone out for appointment. My manager was still too busy to brief me on some technical details before he could bring me out for any appointments. Went to Kelana Jaya for lunch with colleagues in the afternoon. Another day as gone after reading two, three, or……countless magazines.

Wednesday:

Same as above.
It has been three good days at my new work place. Even though, I was so bored at work, and had nothing to do except reading magazines in these few days. Surprisingly, I have no complaint at all. When looking at my colleagues busy at work everyday, I quite look forward to get into work as soon as possible. I wonder how long I will have to take to pick up these. No matter how, looking at the client account that I will be handling, I start getting excited, and… nah, nothing, but all the best to myself, and everyone’s at work!

Happy working!
p/s: thanks for the few friends who drop me a message or even called me up to wish me luck on my first day at work :)

2 comments:

candysquare said...

i have to add something at "wednesday". --- Afternoon, mei went for lunch with pretty xiu at the mcD beside Sunway Mentari Business Park. Why u didnt write this down...heng~

shErmInE said...

hey, why u gals didnt invite me for lunch? ^(00)^

mei, wish u all the best in ur new job ! hope u enjoy it .

p/s: can i get free magazines ??