Thursday, March 03, 2005

1+1=2?

Weather: Hazy day
Mood: Moderately bad

I just came back from lunch with a colleague. We went to this small store that always pack with lunch crowd from people work nearby. The food aren't very delicious, the price is just accpetable for city centre standard, range from RM4.50-RM6 for a regular fried noodles or fried rice, the environment is bad, with a small space try so hard to accomodate so many people. Lastly, the service is terrible as they always scolded you for not giving small change or take up too many space! You must think that all patrons must be crazy. Emm....I suppose so, as so many of us still go back to that place regularly.

To introduce this crap place is not the main topic in this blog. Here you go, I bumped into a friend while I was walking there to get my lunch. I was to hungry to catch up, but just to say hi and rush to stuff my face. When I walked out from the store with my full stomach and heading to the fruit stall, I heard someone called my name. It's him again sitting there eating fruits with 2 colleagues.

We did talk a bit, started with a topic that nreally got on my nerves. I got pretty annoyed throughout the whole conversation, feeling very uneasy to continue it, and almost on the verge of telling them off. Not to be rude, I excused myself and ended the conversation with lots of frustration in myself.

When I was walking back to the office, I wondered if it was the stupid jokes, nonsense talk, or the person himself that annoyed me so much. I wonder the reason I was once so close with this person, and all of sudden, he feels like a stranger to me. Is tat him that has changed so much? Or I'm the one who change?

This is probably a problem that I will never figure out the solution.... How I wish this is just another mathematics problem, like 1+1=2.

Life just ain't like this right?

1 comment:

shErmInE said...

看清楚了对方的为人,总比一无所知好。生活总是如此,不是三言两语就可以解释。曾经很要好的朋友也会变成陌生人,这样的转变很无奈,但是只要习惯就好了。