Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mei's empty soul

It has been almost a month since my last blog! Despite the fact that not many people actually care about how often I update my blog, I still feel bad for not writing anything. Maybe it is because " gone out too often + had too much fun + excessive level of alcohol + read too little -> makes mei a lazy bum with empty soul....
The most remarkable thing happened in the past few weeks was: my dearest fren- fei fei is back in KL! I guess she is part of the reason, why I have been going out so much.. hehehe.. It is always good to hang out with friend that you know each other so well, that you don't even have to take long to decide the next destination after one. Another week, she will back to the place with sakura blossom everywhere.
Maybe it is good in a way that we take these few weeks as a long break to recharge and get back to the real world and work/study hard! Gambade, all my dear friends!

1 comment:

shErmInE said...

谢谢你这个月里的陪伴..才令我的假期过得很充实。不需要太多的言语,不需要太多的动作,而你就能明白我想的东西,真的很窝心。谢谢你,我的好朋友。
希望你在新的工作环境里找到乐趣。你也要ganbatte 哦!