Monday, March 14, 2005

It's a sweet birthday - part 2

Though it was my birthday, I still spare about 2 hours to work out at the gym. Mainly it's because of the heavy meal that I was expecting!!

Around 7:30p.m, I have already dressed up nicely in my new topshop miniskirt, and my black halter top. Needless to say, I definitely have to accesorise myself on this special occasion :) I put on my blue crystal butterfly hair clip (*lovely gift from fei fei*), a bracelet (*21st bday gift from my housemates n others*), and.. yeah.. something is lacking... I couldn't find a matching necklace! Forget about it, I still look good without it :P

Finally, at about 815pm, we were right in front of this restaurant - Cafe Cafe. This is so scary! " Felicia, I knew that you made a booking at 830pm, and I expected to see you there too , but not right in front of the restaurant, and reached the door at the SAME time!! we turned into the corner at the exact same time from both opposite direction!!"

Back to my birthday dinner. The ambience and deco in the restaurant is so lovely!! After we got a table for 3, we started looking at the menu and placed order. After that..... omg!! 3 of us just couldn't stop taking pictures, from sitting at dining table, standing at almost every corner in the restaurant, taking first sip of the white wine, appreciating the presentation of every single dish served........ almost everything!!!

Anyways, I had a 3 course dinner started from sliced toasted multigrain bread with goose liver pate, then here came my main course: yummy spaghetti with mussels n pesto sauce... n lastly my dessert: vanilla ice cream. We basically shared all food that we ordered, and we all agree they serve very good dessert. I like their tiramisu *yum yum* (this is even better the one from Alexis - the best I had in KL so far) The cake with strong rum and coffee taste mixed with smooth cream just melt in your mouth..... I feel myself in heaven! ;) The chocolate mousse is good too, not too sweet, but it tastes a bit bitter, just the way I like. Even the vanilla ice cream, yes, that ordinary one scoop of vanilla ice cream tastes so"vanilla"ish and more delicious than what we had before... hahhaha..

oh.... I'm just too indulged in the delicate french cuisine. Here comes the most important part of the night: sam n xiu, together with huoy and anne got me a present, which is.....oh man... it's the topshop mini skirt that I tried on the other day!!

* girls, thanks for the lovely present from you all, I really like it a lot. But I guess I still don't have that guts to wear it out during day time :") Before losing more weights, I will wear it out at night, ok? ;) Feel a bit sentimental here, this is my 23rd birthday..... thanks for all the things you all have done for me all these while, I'm really blessed to have you all by my side all the time*
I am yet to post up all our lovely photos once I get it from sam. Not only the Paris-alike restaurant that you have to look forward to, but the pretty girls in it too!
p/s: feli, thanks for your "teh tarik" cake and your effort to make us look pretty in that few shots! It's soon your turn to turn 23rd!

3 comments:

candysquare said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
candysquare said...

i love the desserts....yummy~~it's such a lovely place..i love it so much. hope to visit it again nex time. mei glad tat u like the skirt~ keke. appy birthday

candysquare said...

oh wish felicia happy birthday too, and thanks for the teh tarik cake. u looks so much more prettier than in the pic mei show us. :-)