Saturday, March 12, 2005

It's a sweet birthday - Part 1

It's my birthday again! Yes, this is the 23rd birthday!!

The celebration started from yesterday at the office. Myself and another 3 colleagues whose birthday in March celebrated together. My 1st birthday cake - a tiramisu.

Later at night, I went out with some college mates. I had my 2nd birthday cake - a cappucino cake. Notice the similarity between both cakes? - both with caffein! Yeah, that's what I like! *winks*

This is my cappucino cake - with only one candle on top after my special request :)

After I made a wish, waiting for them to take out all their advanced camera phone to take photo.

Cutting my cake, instead I was looking at another camera....phone..

Ai Ee and myself

Apart from the birthday celebration, I was happy to catch up with everyone ever since the time we met last year! It's all about work again while we were busy updating each other. Everyone has been working really hard. At least, I can tell from everyone's exhausted face :P
*Thanks for doing all these for me guys, I know it's kinda tiring to drag you all out after a long day. I save one of my birthday wishes for everyone: wish all family and friends are happy and healthy everyday*
Now, I'm sitting in my office, look forward to having more fun on my birthday. This is something unexpected though, I wasn't this looking forward to my birthday days before yesterday - it's my 23rd! After all, why bother how old I am, but let's just have some fun!

4 comments:

shErmInE said...

Happy birthday to you~~ mei!!!!! i wish i was there celebrating ur birthday wif you !!!!! tell me, wat wishes have u made???

candysquare said...

Appy birthday to u, it's been a great time at cafe cafe. hope that u like the flower skirt~
fei, i heard that birtday wish can only tell the first n second one, the third one cannot tell one, if not the wish wont come true..keke

shErmInE said...

really xiu?? oppss... that means my third wish cannot be realised???

*mei* said...

Emm... I have told you girls one of my wishes... Others... when it comes true, I will tell you , ok ;)