Thursday, March 10, 2005

More oomph~~

Oh man! My arms and tighs are aching when I woke up this morning~~ Especially the bisep muscles on both arms are.... ouch~~

This is what I got from the Body Combat class attended yesterday. I never attended any before. Yesterday after the Body Jam, instead of taking a rest while waiting for the next Body Step class, I sneaked into Body Combat class without registered (oops!)

My friend and I are first timer. I was standing somewhere towards the back in the studio, couldn't really see my own reflection from the mirror. Wondered how do I look like with all those movements. =P

The class started off with some slower pace warm-up steps, like jabs, hook and some jumps. The whole studio got heated up after the first track. The following tracks involved a lot of kicking, punching and shouting, yes, it's shouting "ha! ha!" ho!" Everone looked so into it, as if aiming to punch and kick their enemy!! I like the "Skataer Boy"track. We were split into 2 groups, facing each other. Along the music, we moved forward to punch and kick, then moved backward to go back to position. The interactions in the class made everyone so excited and worked real hard too! The shouting in room got louder and louder!!

I like this class, not only the sweat-a-lot part, but it is a good stress and inhibition buster~!

Imagine the annoying people you meet at the office: side kick, back kick, with 2 punches, add in another front kick, 4 jabs~~~ wahahaha.... Ooops... no, no, no, I will never do that.

No comments: