Monday, March 28, 2005

My Shitty Week ( After all it wasn't that shitty~)

Finally it comes to the end of week. I rarely stay up till so late on a Sunday night, especially for the purpose of updating my blog.

This past week has been very stressful and quite a shitty one.

I tendered my resignation on Monday. Things didn't really go well, but it was kinda expected. However, Monday was just the beginning of this shitty week. In the next few days, I was bombarded by emails from my superior on different issues, mainly on the handover of jobs. I shouldn't word it as "harsh", but I would think all these messages could be conveyed in a nicer manner. I noticed myself ate lesser in that few days, and complained alot. Didn't it reflect that I was quite stress up by this whole thing?

In that few days, I wanted so much to talk a person. However, I had no idea where on earth this person was. Instead of sharing my worries with this person, I got even more upset because of that person. From getting upset, to frustrated, to fed up till now I feel nothing, but feeling myself was a bit silly and think that person is even much more stupider than me. I do not like to play game, but I guess I was part of the game in that few days. I wonder if they had fun with that. I would be happy if they did. At least, in their meaningless life, I did play a role to spice up their life huh.

Did not really spend too much time to think about it anymore after Wednesday. I would be appreciative if I could have some luxury time to relax and unwind in the midst of busy work. On Friday, I decided to go for Body Balance class after work. Maybe a meditation session would be good for me. It did a good job on me, I felt much better with myself after that.

Towards the end of week, everything was getting better. I took a 2-hour lunch on Friday with my sister at KLCC Aseana Café. With the good view facing Mandarin Oriental Hotel and KLCC park, I had a authentic Sumatran chicken rice that tasted quite good. After lunch, I went to KLCC to pick up the CD that I have ordered a week ago at Tower Records. Hooray~!

Had a good workout session on Saturday afternoon. I was suppose to go for the Easter play in Bukit Jalil on that night. But I couldn’t make it at the end due to my gastric. *remember not to skip meal anymore!!* Later at night when I felt better, I went out for drinks with few friends to catch up, and was a good girls’ night out!

I went to watch “Sepet” this afternoon. With a lot of compliments and promises from a award-winning movie, I set quite a high expectation to it. To my surprise, it is even better that I expected! I really highly recommend this movie to everyone. As a Malaysian, you would definitely know how to appreciate this movie more! I will write more about this movie later. When I was walking out from the cinema, I was thinking: I’m so proud to be a Malaysian!”*wink*

After the movie, we went to Green Lotus Café for dinner. This is my first time there, and I quite like the place. With “Siamese” theme of decoration in the restaurant, the place looks cosy and very unique. I had a Thai green curry chicken with rice wrapped in Lotus leaves, and Sambal squid, mango salad served at the side. The food is good, I rated 8 out of 10 for it! The place is just too cosy to leave once after you finish the food on table. We were there for quite some time, had a good chat with my friend, over a nice pot of Peach and Passion tea with dash of honey.
This is the only pic taken - Thai Green Curry chicken, it does look good right?

It’s Monday again tomorrow. Another 5 days at my old job. I have been through the worst in this past week, so I believe nothing worse will happen in this following week. I will get myself ready in this week, and look forward to starting my new job soon!

All my friends, please keep your finger cross for me, and wish me luck, okie? *wink*

5 comments:

shErmInE said...

何必为无聊人所作的事情而生气呢。真真假假,是是非非,不再这么重要。所谓的“真相”,也只不过是一个“过去”。
我会在你身边,我们都会陪着你。希望下一个星期,你会有个新的开始。

生活的色彩,等待着我们去涂鸦。
mei,我相信你一定会活得更精彩,更快乐。因为有我们在身边。。呵呵

candysquare said...

erm, crossing finger. many good luck to u~ 下個星期一定是個美好的開始~加油加油~

Eu Sean said...

Without even reading this post, the picture tells alot about how much you are enjoying back home =) I guess in the end, the long awaited CD, your "girl's nightout" (dunno what you girls do larr =P ), the mouth watering meals that you are enjoying and the eye opener movie serves as an offset to your ill treatment aka stress. Anyway, cheer up and smile always because if you smile, the world will smile back at you (In the ideal case larrr =)

*mei* said...

You all are my angels! I always feel myself so lucky to have everyone of you by my side to share every moments in my life with me. :)
I think everything will be fine, with the protection and courages from all these angels by my side.
*a big hug + kisses to the angels*

candysquare said...

pretty angel no.2 *wink wink*